What are the Bipolar Disorder Symptoms in Men.?
What are the signs of bipolar disorder in men?
Why men with bipolar disorder receive a different treatment?
Can a man be bipolar from birth?
Why men with bipolar are often confused with depression?
Feeling irritated or tired, get annoyed easily may look normal, but severity in these mood patterns may indicate a serious underlying mental illness called bipolar disorder. Men with bipolar disorder often attempt suicidal attempt.
Some of the other symptoms of bipolar in men includes are:
- Highly enthusiastic personality or grandiosity
- High or irritated mood, annoying behavior
- Less sleep, but having higher energy levels
- More speech than usual
- Racing thoughts, switching between ideas
- Impulsive for undertaking risky pleasures, such as sex, abusive sex, or shopping, without understanding the consequences.
The typical symptoms of bipolar depression are having severe feeling of “down” or “low” and having continuous thoughts of suicide.