Why People Sweat More Than Others?
Surprisingly it is a very common phenomenon that some people pour more sweat while other’s stay sweat free even if they are staying in similar weather conditions. Why?
Scientists have discovered four different explanations for this phenomenon, however, studies were done on small group of people, but it delivered interesting results.
- Genetics play an important role. If sweating runs in your family then you are more likely to sweat more.
- Men sweat more than women.
- People who are overweight
- People who work out more tend to sweat less than people who exercise less or never exercise.
- According to a study, up to 3% of the population have Hyperhidrosis (a health condition that make people sweat more).
Why little sweat is okay?
Sweating is body’s natural way to cool down, so little sweating is perfectly normal. However, if you are someone often finding himself swimming in sweat these finding may help understanding your condition.