Symptoms of Six Main thyroid glandular Problems in Men
As per Thyroid Foundation of Canada, around two hundred million people all around the world are suffering from some thyroid glandular diseases. Although all sort of thyroid diseases most frequently occurs in females (since women are ten times more vulnerable to men), yet men are not saved from thyroid diseases, thyroid glandular. The six main thyroid disorders, which men can face, are Hyperthyroidism, Hypothyroidism, hypothyroidism weight loss Thyroid Nodules, Thyroiditis, Goitre and Thyroid Cancer.
What are the symptoms of thyroid problems?
What are the symptoms of thyroid disease?
What are the symptoms of thyroid?
What are the symptoms of thyroid?
What are thyroid problems and symptoms?
What are thyroid and its symptoms?
What rd symptoms of thyroid?
Underactive low thyroid and active thyroid symptoms in men must know for every man to have proper and timely medication.
Did you experience an increase in your metabolic rate? Then, it is a sign of Hyperthyroidism or symptoms of having a thyroid problem. It is from one of most significant thyroid disorders in men, which happen due to excessive production of thyroid hormones. Researchers found that 0.6 to 0.9 of men in each 1000 men are identified with hyperthyroidism. The symptoms include in it are:
- hypothyroidism weight loss
- Increased appetite
- Irregular heartbeats
- Insomnia and anxiety
- thyroid and weight loss
- Muscle weakness, tremors, sweating and fatigue
- Complications may include osteoporosis, thyrotoxic crisis, and cardiac problems.
The deficiency of thyroid hormone may lead men towards hypothyroidism. It also affects the metabolic rate of men’s body. In men, the symptoms of hypothyroidism happen slowly which are:
- thyroid problems and weight gain
- Puffy face
- Decelerated heart rate
- Worsening memory
- Hoarse voice
- High blood cholesterol
Hypothyroidism is from one of the thyroid disorders in men whose symptoms may worsen if you do not treat earlier. Its complications may include mental and heart problems, myxedema, and Goiter.
The men, who found an inflammation of thyroid glandular, are most likely to suffer from Thyroiditis. Thyroid gland disease symptoms and treatment vary according to your cell damage rate of the thyroid gland that whether it is rapid or slow in nature.
- The underactive thyroid indicates low hormonal level, where the rate of cell damage is slow. You can feel its symptoms similar to hyperthyroidism.
- The hyperactive thyroid indicates high hormonal level where the rate of cell damage is rapid. You can feel its symptoms similar to hypothyroidism.
Among all type of thyroid disorders in men, Thyroid Nodules is one that is usually painless and harmless for you. These are fluid filled solid lumps on your thyroid glandular. These can be physically seen or felt on your neck that may compress the windpipe. Thus, its symptoms include:
- Difficulty in food swallowing
- Shortness of the breath
Goiter may appear in men in the form of large swelling below Adam’s apple. The symptoms include:
- Visible swelling at neck’ base
- Other complications include throat tightness, shortness of breathing, difficulty in swallowing, hoarseness, and coughing.
The most dangerous disorders relating to the thyroid in men is Thyroid Cancer. In 2016, the Society of American Cancer estimated 19,950 new cases of thyroid cancer in men and 910 deaths from this disease in men. If you experience thyroid cancer, then at the start it is asymptomatic to you. Its continuing symptoms are:
- Swelling at neck
- Swelling at lymph and pain
- Breathing difficulty and swallowing